For many, bankruptcy is the rainbow at the end of a dark and long tunnel. It is the solution for people facing financial crisis. Many Americans turn to the bankruptcy court to eliminate their financial problems and the added emotional stress that comes from having financial problems:
- Stop foreclosure on their property
- Stop a creditor from garnishing their wages
- Stop a creditor from levying their bank accounts
- To procure a “fresh start”
- To gain control of their finances
Continue reading to determine if bankruptcy is right for you and your family.